Wednesday, March 14, 2012

So it's been a minute.....

       Hello all!!!  Can I just say that I can't WAIT for spring? My little bubbin is getting so big, and I am excited to show him the world.  He is starting to babble a lot now. I imagine him saying momma, even though he is just making the sounds.....I really want to introduce him to all the things that come with spring. Flowers, birds, trees growing leaves.  In general, I want to take him outside into the fresh air. 



       Around these parts the last few days, we have been getting 70+ degree temps, and I love it! It allows me to dress my son and go for walks. It also seems to improve everyone's attitudes for the better! My dogs can't love it more either! Poor Mirko! He can't wait to play frisbee with dad!

All my love guys!!! LONG LIVE SPRING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment