Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Attack of the vampire baby!

       Hello all! I think I should have named my son "Lestat", as in Lestat from the Anne Rice vampire novels! Ever since growing in those 2 teeth, he thinks it enables him to bite anything within reaching distance of those cute little teeth. My first experience came while snuggling him this morning after a bottle. He apparently thinks that meat and milk go together. I picked him up snuggled him, during which he proceeded to make an animalistic sound, grab my neck and bite it. I guess snuggling was not on the agenda. After yelling "ouch"! He looked at me as if to say, "You watch the Vampire Diaries, don't you? I thought you liked that sort of thing?" How could he know that neck biting is for lovers, or fantasy roleplay only? Well, he still doesn't get it. Geez! I can't understand why? He is, after all, 7 months old now. KIDDING PEOPLE!!! Oh well, I guess I will have to continue to keep him out of sunlight, lest he burst into flame. (or sparkle if you enjoy THAT version of cute vampire)

1 comment: