Friday, February 24, 2012

SLEEP!!!

       I have the most wonderful little man in the whole world,  but when it comes to sleep, he is a fickle boy.  It must be virtually dark, and he can not have the use of his hands!  Helo is 7 months old, and we still swaddle him for sleep! The problem we are running into now, is that he is growing out of the swaddlers FAST!!!  If he has access to his hands, he scratches his face, and knocks his paci out of his mouth and will not sleep.  Ok moms, don't freak when I say this, but I put my baby in the closet and close the door for naps.  We have a monitor, so we hear everything he does.  The darkness allows him to nap.  What am I going to do when he outgrows all these little tricks we have?  I rue the day!
      

       Well, I have some hope! As I was writing my blog post yesterday, Helo was in front of me playing on the floor, suddenly what do I see? My bubbin totally passed out on his own. Being the photo freak that I am,  I had to get photos. Isn't he the cutest?

2 comments:

  1. LOL! LOVE the closet idea! I never thought of it! Hannah has to have it completely dark, too!
    Very cute pics, btw <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassidy used to sleep in our walk in closet! It actually made quite the nice little bedroom for her. :) Don't think you are a bad mom at all!!!!
    Maybe I'll have to sew some extra big swaddlers for you.... lol
    oh, and I just have to say that I think it is adorable that many of your photos feature Helo in just a diaper. Such a free little guy! ;o)

    ReplyDelete