Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Belated Introduction

       For anyone who may be reading this, and doesn't know me. I should have perhaps, begun this blog with an introduction, instead of a graphic tale of poop.  My name is Angela, and I am 33 year old first time mother.  Currently, our family lives in the Dayton, Ohio area. This specific blog is meant to be a record of things that happen while my son Helo, is growing up. 
       Helo popped into this world via C-section in July of 2011, after more than 3 years of trying to conceive. He was my angel boy from the moment he was born. His father and I could not be prouder. 


I should have started earlier, and I meant to, but things got put off, and so here I am starting 7 months into the game! I hope you enjoy reading my posts, and glancing at my photos.  Thanks for taking time to "land" here. 

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Angela! So glad you started blogging!!

    ReplyDelete